Meg Zimbeck, Founder & Editor-in-Chief
Catherine Down, Assistant Editor
Alexander Lobrano, Consulting Features Editor
Our Contributing Editors
Together, our Contributing Editors have:
- penned thousands of articles for food and travel magazines & websites, including: The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times, The International Herald Tribune, Bon Appetit, Saveur, Food & Wine, Gourmet, Conde Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure, Olive, Parade, Metropolitan, Budget Travel, Town & Country TRAVEL, USA Weekend, Serious Eats, BlackBook, Gridskipper, ELLE à Table, Régal, L’Express, Saveurs, ELLE, & Glamour.
- reported on the Paris scene for numerous guide books, including Hungry for Paris: The Ultimate Guide to the City’s 102 Best Restaurants, Food Lover’s Guide to Paris, Clotilde’s Edible Adventures in Paris,BlackBook Jet Set Guide: Paris, London, New York, Los Angeles, Louis Vuitton City Guide: Paris, Pudlo Paris.
- written more than 20 books about food, earning six James Beard awards and one IACP Cookbook of the Year award.
- created blogs that collectively draw more than one million monthly page views. Two of these have been ranked among the World’s 50 Best Food Blogs. More than 100,000 fans subscribe to these blogs on Google Reader.
- tweeted to a combined audience of more than 25,000 Twitter followers.