Together, we love Paris.
Together, we write Paris.
- Meg Zimbeck, Founder & Editor
- Stephanie Slaughter, Intern
Our Contributing Advisors
- Alexander Lobrano
- Bruno Verjus
- Clotilde Dusoulier
- Dorie Greenspan
- John Talbott
- Lindsey Tramuta
- Patricia Wells
- Phyllis Flick
- Sophie Brissaud
Together, our contributing advisors have:
- penned thousands of articles for food and travel magazines & websites, including: Bon Appetit, Saveur, Food & Wine, Gourmet, Olive, Parade, Conde Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure, Metropolitan, Budget Travel, Town & Country TRAVEL, The International Herald Tribune, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times T Magazine, USA Weekend, Serious Eats, BlackBook, Gridskipper, ELLE à Table, Régal, L’Express, Saveurs, ELLE, & Glamour.
- reported on the Paris scene for numerous guide books, including Hungry for Paris: The Ultimate Guide to the City’s 102 Best Restaurants, Food Lover’s Guide to Paris, Clotilde’s Edible Adventures in Paris,BlackBook Jet Set Guide: Paris, London, New York, Los Angeles, Louis Vuitton City Guide: Paris, Lebey, le Guide des Restaurants de Paris, Guide du Fooding, Pudlo Paris.
- written 39 books about food and wine and translated 3 more. These books have earned six James Beard awards, one IACP Cookbook of the Year award, one Prix Antonin Carême for best food writing, and one Rothschild award for Meilleur livre sur le vin (best wine book).
- created blogs that collectively draw more than one million monthly page views. Two of these have been ranked among the World’s 50 Best Food Blogs. More than 100,000 fans subscribe to these blogs on Google Reader.
- tweeted to a combined audience of more than 25,000 Twitter followers.