- Our Guide to Paris
- About the Mouth
- Discussion Forum
- Tours & Tastings
- Taste of Montmartre
- Best of the Marais Food Tour
- Taste of the Historic Les Halles Market District
- Taste of the Latin Quarter
- Tour de Fromage – exploring the exceptional cheeses of France
- Sweet Paris: the Chocolate & Pastry Extravaganza
- The Bar à Vin Scene: Wine Bars of Eastern Paris
- Taste of Saint-Germain
If you’ve been waiting to try James Henry’s cooking at Au Passage, you have until Saturday night. The young chef is working his last shift at the restaurant on June 16. He’ll head soon after to Australia to spend several months traveling, surfing, and learning about coffee roasting.
Rumor has it that Henry will return to Paris as co-owner of a new venture backed by the same boys behind Au Passage. Look for Misfits on the stereo and a continuing obsession with ricotta di bufala.
Au Passage will remain open and will celebrate its first anniversary later this month. Will the format stay the same? Will there be as many girls hanging around the kitchen window? We’ll keep you posted…
- Read some reviews of Au Passage under James Henry’s leadership.
- See photos of James Henry’s plates from Au Passage.
- Five Great for a Box of Chocolates
- Five Great for Galette des Rois
- Five Great for Hot Chocolate
- Six Great for Wild Game
- Five Great for Oysters
- Five Great for Crêpes
- Five Great for Last Minute Booking
- Five Great Frenchie Substitutes
- Five Great Places for Outdoor Dining
- Five Great for Ice Cream
- Five Great Steak Frites
- Five Great with Kids
- Five Great for Inexpensive Chinese
- Five Great for Vegetarians
- Five Great for Macarons