The question of Michelin’s relevance is raised anew every year, and often by the same bloggers who were racing to first-report those results. Beyond the debate about individual awards (Does Cyril Lignac deserve a star more than Spring, Agapé Substance or Septime?), the more interesting discussion is always about who do you really trust?
Does Michelin still matter? And is there any downside to the proliferation of voices and the continuing unraveling of critical authority?
Join the conversation
- Connaissez-vous le Guide Michelin 2012 ? (Food Intelligence)
- Alors, ce guide Michelin 2012 ? (François-Régis Gaudry for L’Express)
- L’étonnante psychologie du guide Michelin (Franck Pinay-Rabaroust for Atabula)
- Le Hit Parade du Michelin 2012 (Gilles Pudlowski)
- Palmarès du Guide Michelin 2012 (Philippe Toinard)
- This is my star (Thai Toutain)