Where can you score a great baguette in Paris? We asked our contributing advisors – a group of Paris-based food writers – to name five favorite places for a baguette fix. The overall favorite: Eric Kayser.
All five bakeries are presented below according to the number of votes each one received.
Five Great Baguettes:
- Runners Up: Arnaud Delmontel, Au Duc de la Chapelle, Moisan, Stéphane Secco, Jacques Bazin, Le Grénier Felix, Pichard, La Boulangerie Véronique Mauclerc, Blé Sucré, Stéphane Eury, Gregoire, Paul, Anthony Bosson, Milcent, Boulangerie Moderne, Laurent Bonneau and Laurent Wurtz.
More delicious Five Great lists:
- Five Great for Dinner in Montmartre
- Six Great for Wild Game
- Five Great with Kids
- Five Great for a Box of Chocolates
- Five Great for Groups
- Five Great for Ice Cream
- Five Great for Vegetarians
- Five Great Places for Oysters
- Five Great Steak Frites
- Five Great for Sunday Dinner
- Five Great for Outdoor Dining