There may not be an abundance of children’s menus in Paris, but this doesn’t mean that families are relegated to McDonald’s. Our contributing advisors have put their heads together and come up with this list of places that please both children and parents alike – restaurants that feature simple food, kind service, proximity to open space, and/or good drink options for mom & dad. Their overall favorite: the Breizh Café.
Five Great Places with Kids:
- Breizh Café – children choose what goes into their crêpe. Parents choose the artisinal cider.
- Jeanne A. – for kids, it’s roasted meats with cheesy potatoes. For mom & dad, it’s wine by the magnum.
- Crêperie Josselin – like Breizh (above), but more homey and less expensive with the benefit of early seating.
- Le Bal Café – a handful of seats in a quiet, sunny spot facing an outdoor playground.
- Pink Flamingo – pizza, free balloons, and delivery to the park or playground of your choice.
About our process: For each topic, we begin with a little research to identify options. We then ask our readers, by posting a question in the forum, to offer additional suggestions. From that discussion, we compile a list of candidates and ask our panel of contributing advisors to rank their top choices and identify any rejects. Their rankings are weighted, analyzed, and compiled into a new Five Great post every week.
More delicious Five Great lists: