Paris Restaurants during the Holidays
The vast majority of restaurants in Our Guide to Paris will close during the week between Christmas and the New Year. Because their schedules vary and are rarely posted online, we’ve tracked down our favorite restaurants to ask when they’ll be open and to sort out any special holiday meals they might be planning. All information has been confirmed directly in 2011.
- Paris Restaurants for Ringing in the New Year – a list of options organized by cost, plus our top picks – for both New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
- Celebrating Christmas in Paris Restaurants – a list of options organized by cost, plus our top picks – for both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Calendar of Holiday Closures – our list of what’s open and when.
Special Holiday Treats
- The 2011 Bûches de Noël – we’re counting down the days until Christmas with a new Bûche de Noël every morning.
- Bûche It – a cheeky video rewind of the season’s best holiday cakes.