Paris food & wine events for the weekend of December 17-19
Book Reading & Signing
- December 18 (Saturday) at Spring Boutique: contributing editor Alexander Lobrano will be hanging out, sipping Champagne and signing/selling copies of the new edition of his must-have guide to Paris restaurants (Hungry for Paris). The reading will begin around 5pm but the festivities will continue until 8pm at 52 Rue de l’Arbre Sec, 75001.
Free Wine Tastings
- December 18 (Friday) at La Dernière Goutte: a free “2 1/2 Happy Hours” tasting with wine and chutney from Clothilde from 5-7:30pm at 6 rue de Bourbon le Château, 75006.
- December 18 (Saturday) at Les Caves Augé: A free tasting among “Vignerons de Champagne”, including Didier Gimonnet, Jérôme Prevost, Olivier Collin, Michel Drappier, Larmandier Bernier, Vouette et Sorbée, Anselme Selosse, Egly Ouriet, Lassaigne, Beaufort, Horiot, Jacquesson. From 11am-7pm at 16 Boulevard Haussmann, 75008.
- December 18 (Saturday) at Les Papilles: A free tasting in the presence of Emmanuel Lassaigne (cuvée les vignes de Montgueux, cuvée les Papilles Insolites, Cuvée le Cotet) and Fanny Sabre (Savigny les Beaune Blanc 2009, Savigny les Beaune rouge 2009, Beaune 1er Cru Chouacheux rouge 2008. From 4pm at 35 rue Daguerre, 75014.
- December 18 (Saturday) at Les Caves Taillevent: a free wine tasting to determine “Quelle bouteille avec un champon?” From 10am-5pm at 199 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré 75008.
- December 18 (Saturday) at all three locations of Le Vin en Tête: Champagne tasting with members of the Beaufort family from 11am-9pm at 30 rue des Batignolles in the 17th, 53 rue Saint-Placide in the 6th, or 48 rue Notre-Dame de Lorette in the 9th.
- December 18 (Saturday) at La Dernière Goutte: a free tasting with Claude et Joelle Papin (Chateau Pierre-Bise, Anjou), Jean-Baptiste Dutheuil (Chateau Saint-Anne, Bandol), Jean-Baptiste Arena (Domaine Antoine Arena, Corse-Patrimonio) and Jean Berthet-Bondet (Domaine Berthet-Bondet, Jura). From 11am-7:30pm at 6 rue de Bourbon le Château, 75006.
Thanks to Sharon Bowman for contributing information for this post. If you have information to contribute about Paris food and wine events, send an email to email@example.com