Paris wine tastings for the weekend of December 3-5
Free (or really cheap) Wine Tastings in Paris
- December 3 (Friday) at La Dernière Goutte: a free “Happy Hour” tasting with winemaker Julien Labat (Jura) accompanied by a good Comté from the same region. From 4:30-7:30pm at 6 rue de Bourbon le Château, 75006.
- December 4 (Saturday) at La Dernière Goutte: a free tasting with three different winemakers from 11am-7:30pm at 6 rue de Bourbon le Château, 75006.
- December 4 (Saturday) at La Cave du Moulin Vieux: a free tasting of Champagnes from the Masion Roederer with Bruno Fritsch. From 10am-8pm at 4 rue de la Butte aux Cailles, 75013.
- December 4 (Saturday) at Les Caves Taillevent: a free tasting of two different whites, “Avec le poisson: Sauvignon du Sancerrois ou Chardonnay de Côte d’Or?” From 10am-7pm at 199 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré 75008.
- December 4-5 (Saturday & Sunday) at Le Comptoir Général: it’s Festivin, a two day celebration of wine sponsored by Le Vin en Tête (€5). Tastings in the presence of more than 50 winemakers, with food provided by Tartes Kluger and the wine bars Oh Bigre! and le Garde Robe. Workshops offering tastings of wine & chocolate or wine & foie gras. There’s even a cabaret performance from 3-4pm and jazz from 7-8pm on Saturday night. From 11am-8pm on Saturday and 10am-7pm on Sunday at 80 quai de Jemmapes, 75010.
- December 5 (Sunday) at Les Caves Augé: A free tasting of “Maisons Traditionelles de Champagne”, including Billecart Salmon, Krug, Roederer, Veuve Clicquot, Deutz, Taittinger, Bollinger, Jacquesson, Dom Pérignon, Laurent Perrier, Moêt & Chandon, Joseph Perrier, & Pommery. From 11am-7pm at 16 Boulevard Haussmann, 75008.
For more food and wine happenings, check out our calendar of events.