- Our Guide to Paris
- About the Mouth
- Discussion Forum
- Tours & Tastings
- Taste of Montmartre
- Best of the Marais Food Tour
- Taste of the Historic Les Halles Market District
- Taste of the Latin Quarter
- Tour de Fromage – exploring the exceptional cheeses of France
- Sweet Paris: the Chocolate & Pastry Extravaganza
- The Bar à Vin Scene: Wine Bars of Eastern Paris
- Taste of Saint-Germain
You haven’t booked anything yet.
Where can you probably still get in?
- La Table d’Eugène (01 42 55 61 64) – foodie bistro on the backside of Montmartre
- La Crypte Polska (01 42 60 43 33) – pierogies on the rue Saint-Honoré
- Coinstot Vino (01 44 82 08 54) – natural wine & small plates in the 2nd
You are terrified of the phone.
Where can you get in without booking?
- Al Taglio (01 43 38 12 00) – seriously good pizza by the slice in Oberkampf
- Les Pâtes Vivantes (01 45 23 10 21) – hand-pulled Chinese noodles
- Café Constant (01 47 53 73 34) - traditional French from chef Christian Constant
You want to eat on Sunday night.
- Mon Vieil Ami (01 40 46 01 35) – contemporary Alsatian bistro on the Ile Saint-Louis
- Glou (01 42 74 44 32) – simple food, fashionable scene
- Thoumieux (01 47 05 49 75) - the brasserie reinvented by Jean-François Piège
For additional ideas…
Check out Our Paris Guide restaurant page with more than 120 listings.
- Five Great for a Box of Chocolates
- Five Great for Galette des Rois
- Five Great for Hot Chocolate
- Six Great for Wild Game
- Five Great for Oysters
- Five Great for Crêpes
- Five Great for Last Minute Booking
- Five Great Frenchie Substitutes
- Five Great Places for Outdoor Dining
- Five Great for Ice Cream
- Five Great Steak Frites
- Five Great with Kids
- Five Great for Inexpensive Chinese
- Five Great for Vegetarians
- Five Great for Macarons