If you like tap beer but want to drink it in the privacy of your home, you’ll be happy to learn that La Fine Mousse has started a growler program. They’re selling the refillable 2-liter jugs for 20€ and a fill from any of their 20 taps costs the same as five demis (usually in the 20-25€ range) – that’s eight beers for the price of five!
The Deck and Donohue brewery in Montreuil will be offering growler fills by the end of the year as well.
- Our Guide to Craft Beer Bars & Shops
- Craft Beer Blows Up in Paris
- Coming soon: DIY beer at Brew Unique
- O’Hara’s Now on Tap at Corcoran’s
- Our Guide to Paris Beer Week 2014
Photo courtesy of La Fine Mousse’s Facebook page