Skip to content
- November 24: Juveniles is organizing a tasting dinner will be organized around the Châteauneuf-du-Pape wines from Domaine de la Biscarelle, with the presence of winemakers Jérome & Christelle Grieco. Reserve at 01 42 97 46 49.
- November 24: Thanksgiving will be celebrated at Red House and other locations around town. See our guide to Thanksgiving in Paris 2016.
- November 25-27: The Paris Cocktail Festival comprises several events, including a cocktail crawl on Saturday and a major salon on Sunday with more than 50 producers, brands and cocktails to taste. Check the online program for full details.
- November 26: a free tasting with the winemaker from Domaine Raspail-Ay (Gigondas). From 11am-7pm at La Dernière Goutte, 6 rue de Bourbon de Chateau, 75006.
- November 27: L’Amité Rit will be hosting the Naturisme tasting with the presence of winemakers Thibault Pfifferling (L’Anglore), Elodie Balme, Catherine Bernard, Sylvain Bock, Marie Lottin (Château Bas), Corine et Carole Andrieu (Clos Fantine), Pierre Fénals (En Belles Lies), Yannick Pelletier, Nicolas Réau, and Jean-Pierre Rietsch. From 11am-6pm at 120 Avenue du Président Wilson, 93100 Montreuil (métro line 9: Mairie du Montreuil).
- November 28: the Green Goose will be hosting the first in a series of of Irish Tasting Menus. This new series aims to bring the best Irish artisanal products to the dinner table once a month, and the first dinner for 45 euros features two glasses of Teeling Irish Whiskey paired at different points with grilled oysters & Cas
- hel blue cheese, Irish charcuterie, organic smoked salmon cannelloni, filet of beef with creamy polenta and girolles, a selection of Irish cheeses and a dark chocolate dessert. Reservations are obligatory at 09 82 37 73 41 or email@example.com.
- December 3: a free tasting with the winemakers from Château Pierre-Bise (Loire Valley), Domaine d’Aupilhac (Montpeyroux) and Pierre Moncuit (Champagne). From 11am-7pm at La Dernière Goutte, 6 rue de Bourbon de Chateau, 75006.
- December 17: a free tasting with the winemakers from Domaine Cailbourdin (Pouilly-Fumé) and Domaine Arretxea (Irouleguy). From 11am-7pm at La Dernière Goutte, 6 rue de Bourbon de Chateau, 75006.
- February 3 (Thursday) at Spring Boutique: free tasting of charcuterie made from a chevreuil (deer) that was nabbed by their friend, accompanied by €5 glasses of Cornas. From 6-8pm at 52 rue de l’Arbre Sec, 75001.
- February 4 (Friday) at La Dernière Goutte: a free “2 1/2 Happy Hours” wine tasting with nibbles from 5-7:30pm at 6 rue de Bourbon le Château, 75006.
- February 5 (Saturday) at Les Caves Taillevent: a free wine tasting from 10am-5pm at 199 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré 75008.
- February 5 (Saturday) at La Dernière Goutte: a free wine tasting from 11am-7pm at 6 rue de Bourbon le Château, 75006.
Wine Tasting Classes
- Feburary 4 & 5 (Thursday & Friday) at Spring Restaurant: The “Grand Afternoon Tasting” is a 1.5 hour class in English and will “go over the basics of how to taste wine, introduce you to six different wines from our favorite artisanal producers, and discuss wine and food pairing. Cost: 60€ per person. Classes in the 16th-century cave beneath the restaurant at 6 rue Bailleul (1st) begin at 4pm. More information here.
- Every Day (but Sunday) at Ô Chateau: wine tasting classes in English ranging from French Wine Introductory (30€) to the Grand Crus Tasting (80€). Classes (except the Champagne river cruise) take place at 52 rue de l’Arbre Sec in the 1st.
Free Wine Tastings
- December 10 (Friday) at La Dernière Goutte: a free “2 1/2 Happy Hours” tasting with wine and cheese from 5-7:30pm at 6 rue de Bourbon le Château, 75006.
- December 11 (Saturday) at Les Caves Taillevent: a free tasting of suggested holiday wines, “Noël provençal: quels vins pour le sublimer?” From 10am-5pm at 199 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré 75008.
- December 11 (Saturday) at La Dernière Goutte: a free tasting with Isabelle Champart from Mas Champart (Saint-Chinian), Jean Gardiés (Cotes du Roussillon Villages) and Champagne maker Franck Pascal, who will be pouring the prize-winning Sagesse Brut Nature and other bubbles. From 11am-7:30pm at 6 rue de Bourbon le Château, 75006.
Paid Wine Tastings
- December 10-11 (Friday & Saturday) at the Carrousel du Louvre: Le Grand Tasting, a two-day tasting event hosted by Bettane & Desseauve and featuring winemakers from all over France, including many top producers from Bordeaux, Burgundy, and Champagne (consult list here). The price of entry is €20 for one day and €25 for both days and includes a Riedel wine glass for tasting. From 10:30am-8:30pm on Friday and 10:30am-7:30pm on Saturday at 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001.