Head to Pozzetto for seriously good gelato, made daily in small batches. And for an added bonus, some of the best espresso in Paris. Two locations – zoom and click on the map for details.
Address: 39 rue Roi de Sicile, 75004
Nearest transport: St. Paul (1)
Hours: Open every day
Telephone: 01 42 77 08 64
[cetsEmbedGmap src=http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=202475318786031781734.0004a3ee9a261cdf28438&ll=48.869909,2.349014&spn=0.110881,0.306931&z=12 width=500 height=325 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=no]View a map of all of our ice cream shops here.
Address: 16 rue Vielle du Temple, 75003
Nearest transport: Châtelet (1,4,7,11,14)
Our best efforts were made to ensure that information provided was accurate at time of publication. Have a correction or update? Send it to email@example.com
Reviews of interest
- Lindsey Tramuta (2012) “…each of the 12 all-natural flavors prepared daily in small quantities are exceptional. Pistachio, gianduja (chocolate and hazelnut) and fior di latte are Maura’s favorites and some of the most popular flavors.”
- Barbra Austin (2009) “…12 flavors, all fairly traditional, made daily in small batches.”
- Clotilde Dusoulier (2008) Recommended in Clotilde’s Edible Adventures in Paris.
- David Lebovitz (2007) “…simply the best gelato in Paris.”
- Chrisoscope (2007) “Glaces toujours bonnes, à la limite de la fusion, mais juste ce qu’il faut…”