We launched a newsletter in 2022 and have already gained more than 50,000 subscribers – readers are hungry for unbiased, independent restaurant reviews. We reserve anonymously, pay full price, and tell you what we really think. We have more than a decade of experience eating in thousands of Paris restaurants, and that experience comes in handy when we’re trying to help you find the right restaurant for the right occasion.
Our restaurant reviews are free for one month after they’re published. Paid subscribers have access to the full archive of reviews and our curated collections, including the 50 Favorites list. Here’s a selection of some articles we’ve published in the last year:
- Our 50 Favorite Restaurants in Paris
- Where to eat on Sunday in Paris
- Best spots for solo dining in Paris
- Eating & Drinking in Montmartre
- Where to drink natural wine in Paris
- 50 Restaurants for Fall 2022
- Great vegetarian food in Paris
- Our favorite Paris bistros
- Our favorite restaurants in Saint-Germain
ADVICE FOR TRAVELERS
- What are you looking for? Our Q&A thread with more than 750 posts
- Where to eat when you haven’t planned ahead
- How to make reservations in Paris
- Where to eat during the holidays in Paris
- Café des Ministères
- Aux Lyonnais
- Le Bistrot Flaubert
- Café les Deux Gares
- Brasserie Dubillot
- Le Bel Ordinaire
- Le Rigmarole
- Chez l’Ami Jean
Thought you should try Bistrot Instinct in the Marais if you’re up to it and haven’t been. It was delicious and delightful with on point casual and considered service by the owner. Food would be classed as bistronomy and menu changes regularly.
We also ate at Restaurant Geaam and was astounded by its beauty and thought it was more 2 than 1 star in service and quality.
Absolutely! You can find our feed at https://parisbymouth.substack.com/feed
Can I subscribe to the substack newsletter by RSS feed, like I do now? If so please send link.