Antonio Teixeira won first prize in the 2014 and 1998 Grand Prix de la Baguette. His pastries have won multiple prizes, too.
Our best efforts were made to ensure that information provided was accurate at time of publication. Have a correction or update? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Best Baguette (Grand Prix de la Baguette de Tradition Française de la Ville de Paris) 1st place in 2014 and 1998.
- Meilleure Pâtisserie d’Ile de France 14th place in 2014.
- Meilleur Éclairs Chocolats 7th place in 2014.
- Meilleur Paris Brest 7th place in 2014.
- Prix du macaron Francilien 4th place in 2012.
Reviews of interest
- Coming soon!