This charming shop near Le Bon Marché has been spinning ice creams and sorbets since 1982. A menu of savory crêpes is also available in the small dining room.
Address: 109 rue du Bac, 75007
Nearest transport: Sevres-Babylone (10, 12)
Hours: Closed Sunday
Telephone: 01 45 48 87 65
[cetsEmbedGmap src=http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=202475318786031781734.0004a3eec91eb0281d704&ll=48.852489,2.323866&spn=0.013865,0.038366&z=15 width=500 height=325 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 frameborder=0 scrolling=no]View a map of all of our ice cream shops here.
Our best efforts were made to ensure that information provided was accurate at time of publication. Have a correction or update? Send it to email@example.com
Reviews of interest
- Time Out (2012) “Ice cream maker extraordinaire Sylvain Roël wows customers with consistently delicious ice creams and sorbets – all home made with only the choicest ingredients and no artificial colourings. Popular flavours include Créole (rum and raisin), chestnut, pineapple and coconut. Roël particularly likes playing with textures, adding pieces of fruit to his sorbets and chunks of chocolate or nuts to his ice creams.”
- Barbra Austin (2010) “…when it’s good, it’s great, and I will always go back to the Bac.”
- Clotilde Dusoulier (2008) Recommended in Clotilde’s Edible Adventures in Paris.
- Chrisos (2008) “…je trouve leurs cornets bien meilleurs que chez les italiens. Service gentil et rapide, directement depuis la rue.”
- David Lebovitz (2007) “…an unassuming glacier that boasts all-natural ice creams. You’ll never know what flavors you’ll find…”