- July 2: a free tasting with Northern Rhône masters Yves Cuilleron, Stéphane Ogier and Yann Chave, as well as the Domaine Lacroix-Vanel from Languedoc. From 11am-7pm at La Dernière Goutte, 6 rue de Bourbon de Chateau, 75006.
- Every Tuesday night: a live jazz concert to accompany absinthe based cocktails at the Pigalle bar Lulu White. From 7:30-11pm at 12 rue Frochot, 75009.
- Every Saturday: a free wine tasting every Saturday, usually with a winemaker or two present, at La Dernière Goutte from 11am-7pm. Visit them at 6 rue de Bourbon de Chateau, 75006.
- Every Saturday morning: an introduction to coffee cupping at Belleville Brûlerie. Space is limited to 8 people and reservations are required. Tickets for the tasting are 20€ per person and include a sack of freshly roasted beans to take home. Starts 11:30am at 10 rue Pradier, 75019.
- September 14-15: the Street Food International Festival at the Parc des Expos Porte de Versailles.
- Late September: La Fête de la Gastronomie, a 3 day celebration of Gallic gastronomy, will be taking place throughout France. The hundreds of events both in Paris and outside include markets, tastings, international cooking classes, picnics, cheese fashion shows, and more.
- Late September: the annual edition of the food festival Street Food Temple featuring food trucks and stalls in and around Le Carreau du Temple at 4 rue Eugène Spuller, 75004. Entry is free.
- Early October – the annual Fete des Vendenges (harvest festival) in Montmartre.
- October 18 – November 1, 2016: the annual Salon du Chocolat.
- Late January: the Fête de la Coquille Saint-Jacques which celebrates the scallop in all its forms with cooking classes, demos and tastings in Montmartre.
- Late January-Early February: a trio of Loire Valley wine tastings that draw wine buyers and enthusiasts from all over the world: La Renaissance des Appellations, Les Vins Anonymes, and La Dive Bouteille.
- February 25 – March 5, 2017: the annual Salon de l’Agriculture.
- March, 2017: the annual Omnivore Food Festival.
- May 18-21, 2017: the annual Taste of Paris food festival at Le Grand Palais.