- November 8: a free wine tasting at La Dernière Goutte from 11am-7pm at 6 rue de Bourbon de Chateau, 75006.
- November 8: an introduction to coffee cupping at Belleville Brûlerie. Space is limited to 8 people and reservations are required. Tickets for the tasting are 20€ per person and include a sack of freshly roasted beans to take home. Starts 11:30am at 10 rue Pradier, 75019.
- November 15 & 16: Le Fooding is putting on Passard et Les Arpégiens, a two day celebration of Alain Passard with lunches and dinners from his famous-in-their-own-right protégés. There are only 180 seats, booking is required, and tickets go on-sale on October 27th. Saturday, November 15th, at 12:30pm will be Björn Frantzén of Frantzén and Sven Chartier of Saturne. Saturday, November 15th, from 7-10pm will be Mauro Colagreco of Mirazur and David Toutain of Restaurant David Toutain. Sunday, November 16th, you can look forward to two services from Tatiana Levha of Le Servan and Bertrand Grébaut of Septime at 11:30am and 2:30pm.
- November 20: Le Beaujolais Nouveau est arrivée! Check out Aaron’s incredible guide to last year’s best Beaujolais Nouveau parties, complete with history and winemaker interviews.
- November 22: day drink with The Chamber, a private cocktail club, at Tea & Tipples. Sweet and savory nibbles will available, plus bubbly, cocktails and tea. From 1-5:30pm at a private residence in Montmartre, 75018. Booking is required and costs 30€ for members & 50€ for non-members.
- November 29: Clotilde Dusoulier will be signing her new book of illustrated French idioms, Edible French. The illustrator Mélina Josserand will be there too, alongside homemade bites and free wine from Clotilde. From 4-5:30pm at WHSmith at 248 rue de Rivoli, 75001.
- Late November/Early December: sample wines from hundreds of small-scale, independent winemakers at the Salon des Vins des Vignerons Indépendants.
- December 14: day drink with The Chamber, a private cocktail club, at Tea & Tipples. Sweet and savory nibbles will available, plus bubbly, cocktails and tea. From 1-5:30pm at a private residence in Montmartre, 75018. Booking is required and costs 30€ for members & 50€ for non-members.
- Early February: La Dive Bouteille will host its 15th annual wine tasting in the chilly cave beneath the Château de Brézé in the Loire Valley, featuring approximately one zillion winemakers.
- Late February/Early March: the annual Salon de l’Agriculture will be held at the Porte de Versailles expo center.
- Early March: the annual Omnivore Food Festival will return to Paris with three days of short demonstrations and master classes.
- March 20: The annual Jour du Macaron to celebrate macarons and raise money for charity. A single macaron is “free” in exchange for a charitable donation at Pierre Hermé, Sadaharu Aoki, Laurent Duchêne, Arnaud Larher, Jean-Paul Hévin, Dalloyau and Christophe Roussel. Expect long lines at any of these shops today.
- Late March: the Salon des Vins des Vignerons Indépendants will be back for days of tastings with many hundreds of outstanding winemakers.
Have an event to share? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org