- December 13: - A free tasting of artisanal beers at La Cave des Papilles from La brasserie de la Goutte d’or à Paris, Birrificio Del Ducato en Italie and La brasserie des Franches Montagnes en Suisse. From 4-8pm at 35 rue Daguerre, 75014.
- December 13: a tasting of top-shelf Champagne at Julhès, including Roederer Cuvée Cristal, Alexandra Rosé Millésimé Laurent-Perrier, Piper-Heidsieck Cuvée Rare Millésimé, Krug Grande Cuvée, Grande Année Bollinger, Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque, Billecart, Jacqueson, Drappier, and more. There’s a 10€ entry fee that entitles you to discounts on purchases. Tickets to be purchased in advance on EventBrite. From 2:30-7pm at 54 rue de Faubourg St-Denis, 75010.
- December 13-14: the Buvons Nature tasting will return to l’Espace Beaujon and will feature around 15 winemakers and 2 beer makers. From 11am-8pm on Saturday and 12-7pm on Sunday at 208 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008. Entry fee of 5€.
- December 14: day drink with The Chamber, a private cocktail club, at Tea & Tipples. Sweet and savory nibbles will available, plus bubbly, cocktails and tea. From 1-5:30pm at a private residence in Montmartre, 75018. Booking is required and costs 30€ for members & 50€ for non-members.
- Late January-Early February: A trio of Loire Valley wine tastings that draw wine buyers and enthusiasts from all over the world: La Renaissance des Appellations (Jan 31-Feb 1 in Angers), Les Vins Anonymes (Feb 1 in Angers) and La Dive Bouteille (Feb 1-2 in Saumur).
- February 21-March 1: the annual Salon de l’Agriculture will be held at the Porte de Versailles expo center, featuring thousands of prize-hungry animals, ranging from pigeons to two-ton bulls, plus an entire hall devoted to sampling and buying products from the many distinct regions of France.
- March 20: The annual Jour du Macaron to celebrate macarons and raise money for charity. A single macaron is “free” in exchange for a charitable donation at Pierre Hermé and many other pastry shops. Expect long lines at any of these shops today.
- Late March: the Salon des Vins des Vignerons Indépendants will return to the smaller and more manageable Porte de Champerret for days of tastings with many hundreds of outstanding winemakers.
- June 5-6: the Salon de Vin RDF will welcome hundreds of winemakers to the Palais de Brongniart for 2 days of tastings.
- Late September: La Fête de la Gastronomie, a 3 day celebration of Gallic gastronomy, will be taking place throughout France. The hundreds of events both in Paris and outside include markets, tastings, classes, picnics and more.
- Mid-October: The Fête des Vendanges de Montmartre celebrates the harvest of the neighborhood’s 1,200+ grape vines with a literary themed festival including poetry slams, a parade, singing children, and over 100 food and wine stalls.
- Late October-Early November: the annual Salon du Chocolat will take place at the Porte de Versailles.
- Late November-Early December: the massive Salon des Vins des Vignerons Indépendants will return to the sprawling Porte de Versailles complex (crowds are intense) and Le Grand Tasting will welcome hundreds of wine makers to the Carousel du Louvre.
Have an event to share? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org