- November 24: Juveniles is organizing a tasting dinner will be organized around the Châteauneuf-du-Pape wines from Domaine de la Biscarelle, with the presence of winemakers Jérome & Christelle Grieco. Reserve at 01 42 97 46 49.
- November 24: Thanksgiving will be celebrated at Red House and other locations around town. See our guide to Thanksgiving in Paris 2016.
- November 25-27: The Paris Cocktail Festival comprises several events, including a cocktail crawl on Saturday and a major salon on Sunday with more than 50 producers, brands and cocktails to taste. Check the online program for full details.
- November 26: a free tasting with the winemaker from Domaine Raspail-Ay (Gigondas). From 11am-7pm at La Dernière Goutte, 6 rue de Bourbon de Chateau, 75006.
- November 27: L’Amité Rit will be hosting the Naturisme tasting with the presence of winemakers Thibault Pfifferling (L’Anglore), Elodie Balme, Catherine Bernard, Sylvain Bock, Marie Lottin (Château Bas), Corine et Carole Andrieu (Clos Fantine), Pierre Fénals (En Belles Lies), Yannick Pelletier, Nicolas Réau, and Jean-Pierre Rietsch. From 11am-6pm at 120 Avenue du Président Wilson, 93100 Montreuil (métro line 9: Mairie du Montreuil).
- November 28: the Green Goose will be hosting the first in a series of of Irish Tasting Menus. This new series aims to bring the best Irish artisanal products to the dinner table once a month, and the first dinner for 45 euros features two glasses of Teeling Irish Whiskey paired at different points with grilled oysters & Cas
- hel blue cheese, Irish charcuterie, organic smoked salmon cannelloni, filet of beef with creamy polenta and girolles, a selection of Irish cheeses and a dark chocolate dessert. Reservations are obligatory at 09 82 37 73 41 or email@example.com.
- December 3: a free tasting with the winemakers from Château Pierre-Bise (Loire Valley), Domaine d’Aupilhac (Montpeyroux) and Pierre Moncuit (Champagne). From 11am-7pm at La Dernière Goutte, 6 rue de Bourbon de Chateau, 75006.
- December 17: a free tasting with the winemakers from Domaine Cailbourdin (Pouilly-Fumé) and Domaine Arretxea (Irouleguy). From 11am-7pm at La Dernière Goutte, 6 rue de Bourbon de Chateau, 75006.
- Every Tuesday night: a live jazz concert to accompany absinthe based cocktails at the Pigalle bar Lulu White. From 7:30-11pm at 12 rue Frochot, 75009.
- Every Saturday morning: an introduction to coffee cupping at Belleville Brûlerie. Space is limited to 8 people and reservations are required. Tickets for the tasting are 20€ per person and include a sack of freshly roasted beans to take home. Starts 11:30am at 10 rue Pradier, 75019.
- Late January: the Fête de la Coquille Saint-Jacques which celebrates the scallop in all its forms with cooking classes, demos and tastings in Montmartre.
- Late January-Early February: a trio of Loire Valley wine tastings that draw wine buyers and enthusiasts from all over the world: La Renaissance des Appellations, Les Vins Anonymes, and La Dive Bouteille.
- February 25 – March 5, 2017: the annual Salon de l’Agriculture.
- March, 2017: the annual Omnivore Food Festival.
- May 18-21, 2017: the annual Taste of Paris food festival at Le Grand Palais.